Sr. Project & Operations Manager
For over a decade, our clients in aviation and maritime have used our technology-driven products and services to keep their passengers entertained and connected to the things they love, from anywhere in the world. Brands such as Southwest Airlines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Emirates and Celebrity Cruises have trusted us to provide solutions from high-speed broadband internet to movies, television and games.
Our team of global experts take pride in providing clients what they need today while creating a strategic road map for tomorrow through reliable, scalable, and affordable content and connectivity solutions designed to meet the ever-changing technology needs of our clients' passengers and guests.
Be Part of the Movement
Anuvu is embarking on a new chapter with a new story to tell. As one of the leading providers of high-speed connectivity and entertainment solutions for worldwide mobility markets, we deliver what customers need today, while remaining flexible and future-focused.
Er du klar for nye utfordringer som leder for vår prosjekt & service avdeling
We are recruiting a Sr. Project & Operation Manager to be based in Stavanger office, Norway to join our with our Product & System Integration (PSI) team. that are run for GE out of Stavanger office. This is an exciting new position that will contribute in building up and developing the PSI team to cover and support all GE offices with PSI product & services. Mainly for the Maritime, Oil & Gas and Energy market, but also for other GE markets if needed. The PSI team is a part of GE- Product & Development division that cover all Aeronautical, Maritime and Shore product and services for GE.
The Sr. Project & Operation Manager will run and manage PSI technical department and support sales internally and direct against customer, both with budget responsibility. The position also demands for education and experience good enough to hold needed Ekom Authorizations needed to run the business in Norway.
What You’ll Be Doing
- To manage and lead all PSI’s Telecom engineers, specialists and service personnel, along with leading the Workshop, test facilities and connecting warehouse. Our Workshop department is authorized for ATEX / Ex-product repair.
- In This position the ideal candidate will also have to run PSI project both direct for customer and or internal projects, this again will involve budget responsibility, surveys, pre-design (feed), detail design, dock & drw .etc, all are vital and needed for a Turn Key delivery in the maritime, oil & gas and energy IT & Telecommunication market.
- This position is a PSI’s Technical lead and shall assist the PSI- Sales Manager on RFQ's and the preparation of bids, proposals and to be directly involved in PSI sales activities, conducting customer meetings alone or together with PSI- Sales Manager therefore to have great presentation skills and communicate effectively.
- Responsible for the PSI technical certification and authorization needed for overall operations. Also to lead and have the in depth knowledge and understanding of all regulatory and marked standards used in maritime, oil & gas & energy IT & Telecom market so GE PSI can deliver product and services worldwide
What We’re Looking For
- Proven experience within Maritime and Offshore industry- Telecom experience
- Proven experience of Managing teams and leading. People management skills.
- BA in Telecom / Data / Electronics or equivalent.
- Maritime product and system experience on:
- Digital & Analog radio, RF, TVRO & entertainment, infotainment, CCTV, PA/GA, telephony (call-manager/PBX),
- Mobile 4G, VSAT, Fleet/Iridium, LAN, WAN and MPLS among lots other and various products used
- Fluent Norwegian and English language
- Extended interested of technical products and system solutions, and the ability to use this in proactive PSI operations and sales.
- Have ‘ No Problem only Solutions ‘ mind set.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
This Might Be the Right Place if You....
- Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive culture
- Are self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take initiative with minimal direction
- Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today
- Are a collaborative team player; primary audience will be internal teams
- Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
- Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive manner
- Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever it takes to get things done
The Benefits of Working Here
A career with Anuvu is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a casual culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to being a part of an amazing group, we also have competitive benefits including paid time off, health insurance, life insurance, flexible scheduling, employee assistance and more!
General Industry Systems AS an Anuvu company
Sted: Stavanger, Norway
Sales Manager Product & System Integration
Tlf: 482 92 929