HANSA TANKERS is an independent commercial owner and operator of chemical tankers. We focus on modern stainless steel vessels from 20.000 dwt and upwards. We have 42 ships under ownership and commercial management. Our strategy is further growth through acquisition of ships as well as through tonnage from our partners. Presently we have 20 people in Hansa Tankers. All focusing on delivering first class service to our customers and partners. Hansa Tankers was founded in 2010 and we are located in Bergen, Norway.
Our business is growing and we need more people!
To handle the increased business volume, we seek Ship Operator
- Operate vessels with the aim of achieving the highest level of safety and efficiency, and at optimum earning capacity
- Give a high level of customer service to charterers and brokers
- Instruct masters on all aspects of commercial voyage operations
- Liaise with the chartering, technical, crewing and purchasing departments
- Maintenance of voyage files and voyage data system to a high level of accuracy
- Cargo intake and stowage calculations
- Bunker intake and consumption calculations
- Freight, deviation, heating and security cost calculation and invoicing
- Appoint agents, pre fund and sign off final disbursement accounts
- Previous experience as a ship operator is a must
- Experience with tanker operations is preferred
- Nautical background is strongly preferred
- Organized and accurate
- High degree of computer literacy
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- A positive attitude and a willingness to work as a part of a team
We want to attract people with experience from the product and/or chemical sector.
We offer an interesting work place together with a competitive compensation package.
You are welcome to show your interest within 31.01.2020 by submitting your resume
Hansa Tankers AS
For further information please contact:
Hans Solberg +47 9005 1820 or
Torfin Eide +47 9014 8184