Bureau Veritas Nordic Maritime Academy organizes a Superintendent Training Course in Bergen October 22 and 23, 2019.
Themes covered during this training:
- General introduction to Class and Statutory
- Rules and Regulations
- How to prepare your vessel for class and statutory surveys
- How to prepare your vessel for Port State control inspection
- Use of BV tools
- Major new requirements coming in force and their application
- Basics of ISM, ISPS and MLC
This course is particularly suitable for ship owners, ship managers and technical superintendents.
Attendees fulfilling these training sessions will receive a Certificate of attendance.
Fee: 4000 NOK per person per day.
More details and registration: please contact Anne Aftret, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated calendar with Training courses: www.bureauveritas.no.